If after evaluation Click Studios's software you decide you no longer wish to use our software, the instructions below will provide guidance on how to remove out software from your systems.
- From Add/Remove Programs, select the option to de-install our software
- After de-installation, ensure the folder the software was installed into has been removed successfully. If not, manually delete the folder
- Within SQL Server, delete the Passwordstate database, and passwordstate_user SQL Account
- Within Internet Information Services, delete the Self-Signed SSL Certificate which was installed during the initial install of Passwordstate
- If using the Chrome Browser Extension, remove the Extension from the More Tools -> Extensions menu
- If using the Internet Explorer Browser Extension, uninstall this from the Add/Remove Programs section in Windows
- If using the Passwordstate Remote Session Launcher Utility, uninstall this from the Add/Remove Programs section in Windows