Session Timeout

hatface13

Good afternoon,

Has anybody found a spot where I can adjust the timeout for SSH sessions like I would in putty?  I've been looking around but haven't come across it as of yet.  Actually, now that I'm looking I don't see where we can adjust timeout for RDP sessions either.  SSH sessions don't seem to timeout and sometimes it feels like RDP sessions timeout too quickly.  I'd like to know where I can set these times.  

Thanks!

Hello,

Can you tell us if you are using our Client Based Launcher, or Browser Based Launcher?

If browser based, we do not have any configuration settings like this, so we're wondering how long it takes for your idle sessions to logout?

Regards

Click Studios

Yeah that timeout is taking at least half an hour and I wouldn't want it any longer than that.  Would like to define it to stick to that and not be longer though.

So within browser based connections no settings for timeouts.  The use case I'm presenting that management has bitten on is the ability to centralize all of the RDP and SSH sessions to one host so we can alert on any originating from elsewhere so the client based isn't really an option.  I'll enter a feature request.

Thanks!

Archived