Upgrade to 8865 requires HA, but no HA installed

cjohnston

Hello,

We are currently on build 8850 and are looking to upgrade to 8865. However when we go through the upgrade steps we are immediately taken to a page stating we have the High Availability module and must go through manual steps to upgrade. We have never had to do anything regarding High Availability before.

As far as we are aware, we do not have the high availability module.  When I go into settings, the HA section asks if we'd like to request a trial, and I can't find reference to any installed HA settings. 

Am I missing something?

PSHA2.PNG

PSHA.PNG

Hello,

I've finished a code review of the software, and the only way this can happen is if the build number stored in the database, is greater than the build number of the software. Do you know how this happened - possibly you've done a restore of all your web files, or maybe you're doing a move of the install and and installed older code?

To fix this, can you please follow section '5. Manual Upgrade Instructions' in the following document - https://www.clickstudios.com.au/downloads/version9/Upgrade_Instructions.pdf

Regards

Click Studios

Our database has not moved since we installed 2+ years ago. The only changes have been during regular updates provided by ClickStudios. There has been no restore of web files or move of the install. 

We're running on Server 2012R2 and keep it regularly patched. I'm actually in the process of migrating services off of this box and into a 2019 VM, but that's probably for another post.

The manual upgrade went well, and I'm up-to-date. Thank you for your help!

Archived