Azkabahn

Proposal for new API endpoint

Hi,

i would like to ask/propose to introduce new API endpoint for generating self destruct messages. Would it be something possible? We have a business case where such functionality would be implemented internally to our client services to automatically send sensitive information via such messages and also credentials from PasswordState. For API it would be enough to send post request ("Automatically self-destruct this message if not viewed in" and "Allow the self-destruct message to be viewed" - required values)and get a response of self destruct message URL. In our case, if someone would like to send credentials from PasswordState we can build aggregation with existing API endpoints and tie together with this newly requested API endpoint. Best case scenario would be to include optional fields in this new API endpoint where you could specify password record ID value

Hello,

Have you tested our new version of the Self Destruct Message feature, where the site can be deployed separately to your main Passwordstate web site? And this deployed site does not need any access back to your Passwordstate API at all?

We don't have any features in our API right now to send Self Destruct Messages, but it may be something we look into in the future.

Thanks

Click Studios

Hi, 

yes I did and this is exactly why i would like to request to have such thing as to generate destruct URLs via API :) I am not talking about actually sending the email, but rather as the first version just to be able to generate valid URLs.