Sign in to follow this  
hussain

Password state Browser extension

I wanted to get the passwordState browser extension working so was wondering what steps are required to get this to work?

I have PasswordState installed and just installed the extension on the server chrome browser.

But the icon stays red when i navigate to the web page https://sever01:9119

Oh okay - you posted in the version 7 forum, so I though you were still using version 7.

If you go to the screen Administration -> Browser Extension Settings, and click on the 'Allowed to use the extension', does it say that 'All Users and Security Groups' are allowed to use it, or has someone restricted this?

If there are no restrictions here, do you know if the API in Passwordstate is working correctly - you can test this by opening the documentation page under the Help Menu, then click on the Standard API Documentation button.

If this works, can you tell us if there is anything different about your environment which may cause this i.e. the use of Load Balancers, or Reverse Proxies?

Thanks very much.

Regards

Click Studios