tburke

Security architectural diagram

I have pieced together most of the security ports needed to setup possible systems from the security admin manual.

https://password.gcpud.org/help/securityadminmanual/index.html?introduction.htm

My request to Clickstudio is for a specific network diagram that explains all the ports that need to be opened in all of the Passwordstate scenarios.  This includes the remote site, reset portal, mobile.  I realize it's mostly 443 ports being opened but there are things like the gateway on the Passwordstate server seems to require a certain port for communication.  Scripts require ssh and winrm.  What ever the heartbeat stuff needs...stuff like that.  I'd like to see a single, nice clear diagram of all these things working together so I can just hand it over to my security administrator and not spend allot of time trying to figure out if something is incoming through the firewall or needs two way traffic and what ports.  I'd like to know all the ports as if even the OS servers our completely closed up and I need to re-open up just what I need to get things working.  I've seen some diagrams looking through the documentation but not everything in one spot so I can have a fairly quick meeting with our network security people.

Hi tburke,

We're working on a document at the moment for this, and I can email you a draft copy now. We will eventually publish this on our web site, and include it in downloads.

Regards

Click Studios

Can I get a draft copy as well?  Finishing up a HA (multi-region) build in Azure using mix of IaaS/PaaS and want to lock down my security groups a bit more.  Need to better understand communication requirements between nodes.  Thanks!

Hey guys,

we're really sorry we missed these two comments.  We're going to try to publish the Ports document in the next couple of days.  We'll put a link to it here as soon as it's ready:)

Sorry again and we'll be in touch soon.

Support.