Mobile Client no passwords

Marc

Hello

So i installed passwordstate in our Local Network, everything works fine, i can also access the mobile site via the url/mobile. Now i have installed the mobile version on a different server (DMZ) for access from outside. This also worked after some Firewall Rules. I can access the Mobile Website and log in, i also see all the passwordlist, but unfortunaly i can't see the passwords inside the lists. (on the other side url/mobile,  i see all the passwords) I searched all settings but i cant find anything about that other mobile client installation. Somebody has any Idea whats wrong?

Thanks and regards

Marc

Hi Marc,

Sorry you're having some issues with this. Are you able to access the site from your Desktop computer, and see if it's reporting any JavaScript errors in the Console windows when you bring up the 'Developer' tools?

The mobile client is based on an ASP.NET Web API as well, so we are doing an ajax HTTP POST request here, but I would not thought that would be blocked at all considering it's contained with the same site. The local API, then communicates back to your SQL database, on whatever port is being used - 1433 by default. But I can't see this being blocked either, as the mobile client web site would not work at all.

Regards

Click Studios

Hi Marc,

I'm seeing the same reference to that json file, but it does not prevent me from using the Mobile Client in anyway.

When you're on the internal network, if you append /mobile to your normal Passwordstate URL, can you retrieve your passwords correctly? If so, we can't really explain what's going on in your DMZ/Firewalled environment unfortunately.

Regards

Click Studios

yes im sure. Here a better screenshot. You can see im on the mobile site, i can see the passwordlists but no passwords inside.

This is what Firefox tells me, chrome gives me the errors above

1034264791_Anmerkung2018-12-05101328.thumb.jpg.d7d042544474c00b5aad57c972198d0a.jpg

should i maybe reinstall the mobile client again?

Archived