Browser plugin auto-fill multiple fields

Core

Hi

From reading other posts in "feature requests", I notice that you are working on a new browser plugin.

Just wondered if you intend to support auto-filling multiple fields as we discussed a little while back

Hi Core,  We certainly are but we are only in the very early stages.  We expect this to take 2 - 3 months unfortunately.  We're making some big changes:)

I think there's another forum post in here which mentions some websites that have more than 2 fields, but do you have any specific websites of your own, that we could possibly join up to and test ourselves?

Regards,

Support.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the radio silence!

Here's an example https://eu.myconnectwise.net/ but you need a paid account.  I know there are others but I can think of any of the top off my head.

Another example would be entering credit card details, obviously not username/password data but nonetheless the same functionality could be used if it were flexible enough.

As I previously mentioned in my other thread, the software we currently use does not restrict the number of fields nor what fields can be mapped and auto-inserted and hence can handle logins that require multiple fields as well as the credit card scenario.

Thanks - we'll definitely need to find some sites to test with, otherwise it will be quite difficult to develop this feature.

If anyone else knows of any non-paying sites we could use, please let us know.

Regards

Click Studios

Archived