Do you integrate with SaltStack

Guest Salt

Hello,

We are using a configuration management called SaltStack . We would like to manage  our users using your solution,  in order to keep all users and password secured. do you support this kind of integration ?

Thanks in advance

Salt

Hello,

Unfortunately we do not have any native integration with this product - what sort of integration do you require?

We have our API where information can be retrieved/updated from the database, and we also have Permalinks where you can click on a URL and be redirected back to either a password record, Password List or Folder. Not sure if either of these options will help with your requirement?

Regards

Click Studios

11 hours ago, support said:

We have our API where information can be retrieved/updated from the database

I see lots of potential for integration with tools like Salt, Chef, Puppet and Ansible through your API. Seeing how it's all http(s)-based, it's entirely possible to build your own toolset to interface between the two. It's certainly not trivial, but if you build things out on a case-by-case basis you can get quick results. I'm doing just that, by building a new set of Powershell commands for my team.

• 2 years later...

Sorry to revive such an old thread but I need to do this too.  We'd like to store our secrets in PasswordState but we'd like to retrieve them inside out SaltStates.

Is there a simple way to do that now?

Archived