Allow MFA choice at login

I2BH

Our story is that we use Duo for MFA logins for our users. Of the options available we support either a Push notification to the app or a press of a Yubikey in the PC. The user chooses at login (RDP, other compatible apps). It'd be nice to have in PasswordState as well - if Duo is configured to fail when internet is out, the backup is yubikey. I think it's worth having a failover method being your password manager is probably one of the most critical services to have up. Additionally, users could keep the choice of remaining "off the grid" if they didn't want to install any software related to work on their phones and rely only on yubikey if they choose (with the exception of sysadmins). 

Hello I2BH,

Thanks for your enquiry, and we do plan on working on a backup authentication option when 3rd party provider solutions like Duo are not available - this will be a configurable option for customers. Unfortunately Yubikey will not be one of those options though, as it is not cross browser compatible as far as we are aware.

Regards

Click Studios

• 3 months later...

Archived