Sign in to follow this  
markw17

Create Passwordstate Mobile Apps

I understand that currently you have a mobile view that does work well, however in today's day and age it would be nice to have mobile apps available to make gaining access to systems as easy as possible regardless of the platform being used.

The company I work for uses a variety of devices including a number of tablets and company mobiles etc.

Hi Mark,

Sorry, could you explain what your feature request is again for us - it's not clear to us what it is your asking. 

Regards

Click Studios

Hi,

Requesting the addition of mobile apps to access passwords on the go, much like apps such as "Keeper" a similar service to Passwordstate.

I just feel it would be a useful addition that would nicely supplement the full web interface.

Hi Mark,

I think you're aware, but we already have our Mobile client which can be accessed when you are on the "go". Is there different functionality you are wanting for our optimised mobile web site?

The following link shows the manual for our Mobile client - https://www.clickstudios.com.au/downloads/version7/Passwordstate_Mobile_Client_Manual.pdf 

Regards

Click Studios