Asmo

Heartbeat Checks

Hello all,

Is there a way to have a mass heartbeat check against 1 account type - say the local admin password to 100+ workstations?

I can do it for the password reset but I don't understand how to check it just for the heartbeat without adding 100+ accounts manually.

Hi Asmo,

To use the core Heartbeat feature within Passwordstate, you must first add in all the 100+ accounts. If you don't wish to do this initially, there is a way where you can execute this PowerShell script manually.Go to the screen Resets -> Scripts - Password Validation, and then from the 'Actions' dropdown menu, select 'Test Script Manually'. 

Hopefully this is what you need.

Regards
Click Studios

Hello support! Sorry to reopen an old thread but I was wondering if there has been any updates to this - is there a way to effectively heartbeat check a password that's used on multiple devices without having to add hundreds manually?

Hello Asmo,

Sorry, but we do not have a feature for this. You could take a copy of our Validation Script from the /setup/scripts folder, and modify it for your own use i.e. read the contents of a CSV file, looping through it and validate each account.

Regards

Click Studios