Ruber Rodriguez

Remote Session Launcher API Key not found for user

Hi there.

I had a functionally installation of passwordstate, but I decided change the domain to enter at web page of Passwordstate, I create a new ssl certificate and installed it, but when I try to launch remote session launcher  i get the error in the file "PSLauncher.txt"

Remote Session Launcher API Key not found for user.

With the previous domain works perfect.

How can I resolve this issue?

Reggards.

Hi Ruber,

On your machine where you have installed the Remote Session Launcher utility, please open the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Passwordstate Remote Session Launcher\pslauncher.ps1" file with notepad, and edit 5th line to reflect your new Passwordstate URL.  After saving this, can you try to launch a remote session again and let me know if this fixes the issue?

Thanks,

Support

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I made the change that you suggest, and the same error persists. Also I installed it (remote session launcher) in a new machine and I got the same error.

Is there a way to enable more debug? So could find more easily whats wrong.

Hi Ruber,

This API error generally means it cannot communicate with the API in Passwordstate - possibly because the URL is not quite right in this file. Can you please contact us via the following page, and provide us with the following - https://www.clickstudios.com.au/support.aspx :

• A copy of this pslauncher.ps1 file
  • A screenshot of Passwordstate in your browser, where we can see the URL at the top of the screen

Not that I think it's related, but can you also confirm the Base URL field on the screen Administration -> System Settings -> Miscellaneous tab is correct.

Thanks
Click Studios