Sign in to follow this  
scubes13

Error with DUO 2FA

I receive the following error once I press the button to send the push request to DUO.

Any thoughts on how to resolve? Currently locked out.

-----------

Debug Information Error: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.  

Stack Trace: at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously

Hi scubes13,

Sorry you’ve run into this issue. To help troubleshoot this, can you tell me:

1. Is this is happening for all user accounts, or just yours?

2. Were you having Internet issues at the time of trying to send a push notification?

3. Did you configure the system settings for this authentication option on the screen Administration -> System Settings -> Authentication Options tab?

You can turn off this authentication option by logging in with the Emergency Access login password via the URL of /emergency

Regards

Click Studios