Sign in to follow this  
scubes13

Cant Login via Chrome (7.1 build 7123) w/ AD + DUO

I have PS setup to use Active Directory for authentication.

It is also setup to use DUO 2FA.

When logging in via Safari on a Mac, it works.

When logging in via Chrome on a Mac, once I click the "Send Push" button, nothing happens.

Any ideas?

Hi Scubes13,

We're not exactly sure what could be causing this, as we use Chrome (on Windows) as our primary browsers, so we know this features works with it. We'll see if we can replicate it on a Mac, but in the meantime, does the 'JavaScript Console' in Chrome show any errors at all when you click the button?

Regards

Click Studios

From the JS console when I push the "Send Push" button:

Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd?_TSM_HiddenField_=RadScriptManager1_TSM&compress=1&_TSM_CombinedScri…:6 Uncaught Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd?_TSM_HiddenField_=RadScriptManager1_TSM&compress=1&_TSM_CombinedScri…:6 Error.createTelerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd?_TSM_HiddenField_=RadScriptManager1_TSM&compress=1&_TSM_CombinedScri…:15 Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManager._createPageRequestManagerServerErrorTelerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd?_TSM_HiddenField_=RadScriptManager1_TSM&compress=1&_TSM_CombinedScri…:15 Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManager._parseDeltaTelerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd?_TSM_HiddenField_=RadScriptManager1_TSM&compress=1&_TSM_CombinedScri…:15 Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManager._onFormSubmitCompletedTelerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd?_TSM_HiddenField_=RadScriptManager1_TSM&compress=1&_TSM_CombinedScri…:6 (anonymous function)Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd?_TSM_HiddenField_=RadScriptManager1_TSM&compress=1&_TSM_CombinedScri…:6 (anonymous function)Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd?_TSM_HiddenField_=RadScriptManager1_TSM&compress=1&_TSM_CombinedScri…:6 Sys.Net.WebRequest.completedTelerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd?_TSM_HiddenField_=RadScriptManager1_TSM&compress=1&_TSM_CombinedScri…:6 _onReadyStateChange

Hi Scubes13,

I just tested this with Build 7123 of Passwordstate, and Chrome 40, and can't seem to replicate the issue. Can you let me know the following:

• What Build of Passwordstate are you using
  • What build of Chrome are you using
  • Do you have a Windows PC you can also test on?
  • I'm sure you are, but to confirm, the only field which should be blank on this login screen is 'Send to Device'. Can you confirm if this is the case?

Thanks

Click Studios

As mentioned earlier, PS 7.1 (build 7123)

Chrome Version 40.0.2214.115 (64-bit)

Yes, only field blank is the device field.

I have a Windows machine w/ the same version of Chrome. I tested it and it works on Windows.

Hi scubes13,

Sorry, totally missed the Build number in the Post description.

Do you have any Extension installed in Chrome on your Mac that we could try disabling? Do you have any other Macs we could also test on, to see if we can isolate it to your machine - or possibly some wider issue?

Thanks

Click Studios

LOL. Ok, I find this very funny.

I went through my extensions and disabled them one by one and tested after each was disabled.

I have narrowed it down to the LastPass extension (version 3.1.91).

When enabled, the "Send Push" button does nothing.

When disabled, the button works as it should.

We always thought LastPass was evil :)

And why aren't you using our Chrome extension instead :) Seriously though, we will have a new version of Passwordstate and Chrome Extension coming in a week or two, so possibly you could try this.

Regards

Click Studios