Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'local user'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Essentials
    • Announcements
  • Passwordstate 8.x
    • General Support
    • Feature Requests
    • Feature Requests - Completed
    • Known Issues
    • Installing Passwordstate
    • 3rd Party Hardware/Software Knowledge Forum
  • Knowledge Base
    • General FAQs
    • Password Resets
    • Remote Session Launcher
    • Mobile Client
    • Passwordstate API
    • Browser Extensions
    • Password Reset Portal
  • Passwordstate 7.x
    • General Support
    • Known Issues

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start





Website URL





Google Plus Account







Found 1 result

  1. I want to describe my experience when upgrading Passwordstate from a clean (first time) installation Versions: Current Build: Version 6.3 (Build 6350) New Build: Version 7.0 (Build 7033) Note: I am running Passwordstate on a server, that is not connected to a domain/AD. I had a fair bit of trouble with this, probably mostly due to the fact I am new to passwordstate, so I thought I would document for any other readers running into the same problem. My issue were primarily with getting the backup working. Here's what I did: I put in my userinfo and backup path to a shared folder on our server ( i.e. C:\<folder name>\ ) and I put in credentials for an administrator account and hit the "test settings" button. Nothing was happening, and I never got any error message. So I tried starting the upgrade process via the notification in the top of the passwordstate webapp, and I got the following error: Upgrade error detected - Index was outside the bounds of the array. - Method = StopWindowsServiceButton_Click What I did to solve this was: First change my account name from <account> to .\<account> (since I'm using a local account and not an AD account) Add permissions for the account "NT services\MSSQLSERVER" account: right click your chosen backup folder, select properties > security tab > hit Edit... button > click Add... > type in NT services\MSSQLSERVER > select MSSQLSERVER from the list > click OK After completing these two steps, I was able to succesfully test backup settings and get going with the upgrade. Regards, Gazhak
  • Create New...