Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'database'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Essentials
    • Announcements
  • Passwordstate 9.x
    • General Support
    • Feature Requests
    • Feature Requests - Completed
    • Known Issues
    • Installing Passwordstate
    • 3rd Party Hardware/Software Knowledge Forum
  • Passwordstate 8.x
    • General Support
    • Feature Requests - Completed
  • Knowledge Base
    • General FAQs
    • Password Resets
    • Remote Session Launcher
    • Mobile Client
    • Passwordstate API
    • Browser Extensions
    • Password Reset Portal

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Google Plus Account


Location


Interests


Biography


Location


Interests


Occupation

Found 5 results

  1. I have SQL 2017 Express and Passwordstate both running on a Windows Server 2016 box. During the initial setup of password state I am able to successfully test the connection with the "passwordstate" SQL account I made. When selecting "next" I am first prompted with an error page that does not stick around long enough to read and then ultimately with an error page that reads: "Server Error in '/' Application. An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally, another exception occurred while executing the custom error page for the first exception. The request has been term
  2. Here at Click Studios we frequently do testing of certain features, and we use a handy script to quickly restore your database. We thought we'd share this script with our community which can help speed up testing. An example when we use this script is we are writing an API script to import bulk passwords into the system, but we did something wrong in our script and it imported a whole bunch of incorrect data for what ever reason. We then decide to roll back the database to the state it was in just prior to running the script, and then test our API script again until we get it rig
  3. Hey All I just upgrade from v7 to b8 (8180) and I could never get the inplace upgrade working. So I decided to upgrade manually. It all appears fine, I have everything, but when I log on to it, it is asking for a "New Database" or a "Blank Database" I could not find the "Existing Database". I have selected "Blank Database" It is just "spinning" on Please Wait. The logs are stuck here: Resolving host name of database server... Executing creation of temporary table... Finished creation of temporary table...
  4. While installing the secondary node to complete the High Availability install and features, we are getting a frozen installation session. I have attached screenshots of the installation process ... Screenshot 1: test connection to database successful from server node 2. We selected the "connect to blank database" option Screenshot 2: after clicking NEXT, screen just stays frozen on "creating tables, please wait ..." Screenshot 3: database creation log Nothing occurs in the "creating tables, please wait" screen. I have confirmed that the database was created in mixed-mode. A
  5. Step 1: On your web server, open your c:\inetpub\passwordstate\web.config file. Take note of the username and password inside the connection string: Step 2: Open SQL Management Studio Tools, and enter your database server name, choose "SQL Server Authentication" and enter in the username and password you found in the web.config file If you get an error, then either the passwordstate_user account does not have db_owner rights to your database, or the password is incorrect. To fix this, connect to your database server using another account that
×
×
  • Create New...