Jump to content


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Per User API keys

    Would it be possible to add the capability of user's having their own API keys? Or maybe an optional option to allow them to use their PasswordLauncher Key for API requests? In this way, API access could be traced back to specific user requests.
  2. Could we get API CRUD access to the Remote Session Credentials/Remote Session Launcher items?
  3. Nested Passwordlists under other Passwordlists

    Makes perfect sense. Thank you.
  4. Is there some documentation on the technical aspects of this. We were utilizing this capability as a feature that we'd like to have togglable if possible. Although, we also don't mind proposals of better ways of storing customer information. Basically, we have a password list for each customer account and separate passwordlists for each host. For each host, we'd nest the passwordlist beneath the customer passwordlist. This allows us to put customer specific username/passwords on the customer information and make the association to their hosts. We can accomplish this with Folders, but it seemed very convenient to work with passwordlists for everything.
  5. It's quite possible we're using this in an inefficient way to begin with, causing our own problems in this regard, but would it be possible to get an option to sort by PasswordList Name in the Browser Extension Addition page dropdown? I've attached a screenshot. Possibly with different sorting options: numeric, alphabetic, etc. Currently they appear to be sorted by PasswordList ID. When trying to find existing lists (new ones appear at the bottom of the group so those are relatively easy to find) it can be difficult to find with a long list as we have.
  6. We've run into an issue with specific characters and the Remote Session Launcher. So far we've run into problems with ";" and "," characters. In the case of the ";" character, Putty will run, but will display the initial page and the Hostname field is empty. In the case of the "," character, we receive an error (sorry I don't recall the exact error displayed) but it turned out to be the part of the password after the "," character. We've fixed this locally by changing the script by adding single quotes around the password in the ps1 file. Let me know if you need additional details.
  7. Nested PasswordList Inherit Permissions/Features

    I understand the complexities. Actually, I just noticed the option for Folders to have permissions in the System Settings. Previously I thought that wasn't an option. Thanks.
  8. It would be super cool if there were an options that causes nested password lists to inherit, or be linked, to the permissions from parent password lists.
  9. Url Stickiness

  10. Url Stickiness

    I'd like to see a feature that changes how a URL password is applied to the currently loaded page. For example, in some cases I'd like the username/password combo for the URL http://example.com to be uniq and as a result show up as they do now, with the colored button and the dropdown. However, other times I'd like the username/password combo for http://example.com/here to be different than http://example.com/there and as a result, just enter the appropriate un/pw combo depending on which one I'm on. It would be nice to make it a toggle button like: "Include URL path information" as a modifier to the URL field, but it would also be nice, if this idea were extended to conditionally include the query string and different ports in the evaluation of which password to enter. Does that make sense?
  11. Error Adding Shared Password List

    Hm, the issue must have been partially tied to my browser session because it's working now. Temporarily I was able to "get around" the issue by creating a private list and converting it to a shared one. Regardless, in case someone else has the same issue, here are my answers for the above questions. Yes, when I first click "Add Shared Password List" No, it is set to "Do not use template" No, the User Account Policies has not current records. Thank you for the response. Let me know if you want additional information, even though it's working for me now.
  12. Whenever I try adding a new Shared passwordlist, it doesn't matter where, I get an sql error. I think I broke my database somehow: Here's the output along with the attached screenshot. Server Error in '/' Application. Input string was not in a correct format. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. Source Error: An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below. Stack Trace: [FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.] Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) +1629988 Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) +114 [InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "" to type 'Double' is not valid.] Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) +1630659 Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Operators.CompareObject2(Object Left, Object Right, Boolean TextCompare) +607 Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Operators.CompareObjectEqual(Object Left, Object Right, Boolean TextCompare) +24 passwords_Shared_addpasswordlist.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +2833 System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +12394571 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3178