Jump to content

samnorth

Members
  • Content Count

    12
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About samnorth

  • Rank
    Member

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Not Telling

Recent Profile Visitors

569 profile views
  1. Something to chew on for future releases for sure. Thanks for the response.
  2. We consistently have users to request access to multiple passwords, and currently it doesn't appear there's a way to respond to multiple requests at once. Am I missing something, or should I submit this as a feature request. Thank you for your time in advance.
  3. Greetings! I noticed that emails generated by the Community service don't pass email SPF authentication checks, and also that they aren't being DKIM signed. As a result, all emails from "Click Studios Community <support@clickstudios.com.au>" will end up in our spam filters and I'm sure other email systems as well. Here is a section from the headers of a recent message: Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 202.136.110.111 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of support@clickstudios.com.au) client-ip=202.136.110.111; Authentication-Results: mx.google
  4. Does PasswordState support the use of TLS 1.2, and if so what are the minimum system requirements (IIS version, PasswordState version, etc) for this? I couldn't find an existing thread on this, and also didn't see anything in the recent change logs. My apologies if I overlooked this in a previous thread.
  5. Thanks for the info. I'll be applying the update tomorrow night during change window, and will provide feedback following the completion.
  6. I'm trying to upgrade our instance from 7.1 (Build 7185) to the newest version 7.2 (Build 7200), but I continue to receive an error when upgrading via the web GUI (see attachment "UserName incorrect"). I'm able to perform a backup from the web GUI with these same configured credentials without issue (see attachment "Backup successful"). Any thoughts on why I'm experiencing what appears to be a conflicting scenario? Thanks in advance.
  7. So good call on a few angles here. I'm not going to close the book on this one yet but here's what I've done to alleviate these behaviors (for now): 1) I disabled the 1Password and PasswordState extensions within Chrome 2) I added the 'passwordstate.exe' service executable to the McAfee On-Access Low Risk Process Policy exclusions which essentially excludes this process from On-Access scanning, as well as any files/folders that process interacts with. 3) Cleared all cache and history related to PasswordState on my workstation I was watching the Security logs on the server
  8. Version: 7.1 (Build 7123) A few weeks back, I started getting prompts to continuously re-authenticate when trying to perform any action within the PasswordState interface (i.e. search for a password, etc). I've attached a screenshot for reference. This is occurring only within Chrome -- not within Firefox or Safari. All browsers are on the latest & greatest version. We have AD integration for our accounts + Duo for MFA, and I also have the Chrome extension enabled & configured. System details: OSX 10.10.2 Chrome Version 41.0.2272.76 (64-bit) Any
×
×
  • Create New...