Jump to content

Khurram Shah

Members
  • Content Count

    5
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Khurram Shah

  • Rank
    Newbie

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Username is in DOMAIN\username format. I've tried different user names with the same result. I can see the password lists from the Administration > Password Lists, but not from the normal section. I tried disabling all Antivirus's previously with no effect. I'm pretty certain i've got the exclusions correct on our AV in general. I've emailed a copy of the table as requested to support email address. Thanks, Khurram
  2. Sorry, just got back to this, we dont have any sites other than Internal. I think my problem is slightly different, in that the import works fine, its just whichever user account i use for the import always gets the error. other users, once their permissions are assigned, are able to see the password lists fine. I tried again with the latest version, 8519, same result. It appears a data integrity issue has been detected for the database table 'PasswordListsACL'. This issue can caused by your session on the Passwordstate web site prematurely ending (which may indicate an issue on your web server), or possibly by modifications being made directly to the Passwordstate database (outside of the Passwordstate application). Debug Information: Method = QueryPasswords Table = PasswordListsACL Field = PasswordListACLID FieldID = 1105
  3. I've had a quick read of the other issue, but i have to admit API usage isn't my strong suit so i'm not sure how related it is. I've got a not very urgent requirement to migrate some more Keepass passwords into our Passwordstate; Is the recommendation to hold off for now or is there another, known working way that you are recommending? Khurram
  4. TLDR version: I tried importing with a different user account (the service account we use for Passwordstate). That user account gets the same error on all imported password lists, but once I converted the permissions model of the import folder and added my user account with inheritance to all password lists, my user account is able to see all the passwords. So I guess this is a win of sorts but i'm not sure if i should continue or if these password lists are still broken in some way behind the scenes. (The imported user account still gets the same errors on all lists except blank ones ) In response to your questions : I don't get any errors from the powershell script (unless it writes a log or something i'm not aware of), except the original version posted does give an error for one entry which has a blank title, which i've been ignoring as I was going to fix that later. I tried without that entry with no difference I'm not sure how to determine what API version i'm running, but i'm using the anonymous API key when prompted (or in the config file for Folke's version above). I'm pretty certain the process was pretty much identical when i imported a different keepass xml file previously, that would have been around July/August but i've re-imaged since then so i don't have a copy of that script i ran. I also tried Folke's version which seems to imply you can just inherit permissions instead of supplying an account, but that doesn’t seem to work at all, i get an Object reference not set to object error as below. Connection and APIKey OK, got 25 Folders Found folder \Import Folder "/Password Register" will be created Folder "/Password Register/Databases DBA" will be created Invoke-Restmethod : [{"errors":[{"message":"Invalid API Call"},{"phrase":"Error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object."}]}] At C:\temp\pw2\Import-KeePass-XML-2018-08-14.ps1:185 char:23 + ... $result = Invoke-Restmethod -Method POST -Uri $PasswordstateURLFull ... + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : InvalidOperation: (System.Net.HttpWebRequest:HttpWebRequest) [Invoke-RestMethod], WebException + FullyQualifiedErrorId : WebCmdletWebResponseException,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.InvokeRestMethodCommand Error creaing PasswordList. Check $global:PasswordstateImportFolderID I tried deleting and recreating the folder i'm importing into as well. I tried three different browsers (firefox, chrome and IE 11) I tried the import from my workstation (Windows 10 1703) and the server (2012 R2)
  5. i've used this process before successfully, but i'm getting the same error as the above user now on build 8491: Debug Information: Method = QueryPasswords Table = PasswordListsACL Field = PasswordListACLID FieldID = 496 (The newer version posted by the other user above gives me the same issue) (I tried disabling antivirus)
×
×
  • Create New...