Jump to content

Leaderboard


Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/19/19 in all areas

  1. 1 point
    OMO ICT

    Azure Installation

    We are running the latest version V8.7 (Build 8729). For deployment we use the deploy to azure option within SQL server. For creation of the user we use (in master DB): CREATE LOGIN "passwordstate_user" WITH PASSWORD = '<password>' GO and assigning the db_owner rights (in individual DB): CREATE USER "passwordstate_user" FOR LOGIN "passwordstate_user" WITH DEFAULT_SCHEMA = dbo GO EXEC sp_addrolemember N'db_owner', N'passwordstate_user' GO Using the ODBC tool on the webserver I can connect to the Azure SQL database succesfully. If I only change the server/database/user information the connectionString in the web.config it looks like this: <add name="PasswordstateConnectionString" connectionString="Data Source=<sqlserver>.database.windows.net;Initial Catalog=passwordstate;User ID=passwordstate_user;Password=<pwd>" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient" /> If I restart the IIS site it shows a passwordstate error occurred, please check the debuginfo table, bla bla. Nothing else, I can't find any logging (local or in event log) and it doesn't log error to the database. Not that it matters much, but we use the serverless SQL database version (preview).
×