Today we have released build 8600 of Passwordstate, which includes a few new haveIbeenpwned features:) Here's a list:
1. New report which queries all shared Passwords in your system against the haveIbeenpwned database, and advises which ones to change
2. A new tool to check passwords against the online haveibeenpwned repository
3. Also a new icon on Password Lists to quickly check the current password against the online repository:
4. If you have this option unchecked on your Password List, and are using the haveibeenpwned online repository under Administration -> Bad Passwords, then the user will get a warning about the password being compromised before they click Save. It's up to the user if they want to Save or not:
5. You can run a Report at a Password List Level to show which Passwords in that list have been compromised. This is handy for users who have Private Password Lists they want to check against.
We hope this helps!