Available immediately is version 4.1 of Passwordstate, which includes 10 bug fixes and 3 new improvements since the release of version 4.0. More detail can be found here – http://www.clickstudios.com.au/passwordstate-changelog.html.
For customers wishing to upgrade from version 4.0, please follow these instructions:
- Backup your Passwordstate4 database
- Download the latest copy of Passwordstate from here – http://www.clickstudios.com.au/downloads/passwordstate.zip
- Take a copy of the web.config file
- Uninstall Passwordstate from Control Panel (please note your database will not be touched during the uninstall)
- Once uninstalled, reinstall Passwordstate
- Replace the web.config file from step 3
- Restart the Windows Service ‘Passwordstate Service’
- If you have modified the standard ‘passwordstate4’ cname DNS entry for the web site, or configured the web site to use a SSL certificate, you will need to redo these steps
- Navigate to Passwordstate in your web browser, and run through the wizard to upgrade to version 4.1
We hope you enjoy the new version of Passwordstate, and we thank you for your kind support.